Classic Cookie Premix Box
6 Bags Of Cookie Premix For $29.90 that generates 2 kindness!
No flour in the supermarket? Kids getting bored in bubble? Wondering how to help Kiwis in need? You can now bake our delicious cookies and generate 2 kindness with each purchase: Cookies for the Children’s Autism Foundation and guaranteed future employment for our bakers.
Full delivery service available as WFH Care Packs for your employees.
Each kit/stock contains 6 bags of cookie premix.
As New Zealand enters a few weeks of self-isolation, we are doing our part to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission by pausing all the baking sessions to help break the chain.
For us, our cookie sales and social impact have taken a significant toll. Whilst in lockdown, our bakers are unable to travel safely to and from work. Our customers will soon run out of activity ideas to do at home and for those who are hoping to bake at home, they’re unable to find any baking ingredients in the supermarket due to panic buying.
So we’re fulfilling a customer need and market gap by adapting creatively to bring you “Bake Your Own” BYO Cookie Starter Kit!
With some tiny adjustments and precision measurement, our Chief of Cookies has created cookie pre-mix for all our classic flavours.
- 2x Signature Butter Cookie Premix
- 2x Peanut Butter Cookie Premix
- 2x Chocolate Chip Cookie Premix
- 2x Pic’s Peanut Butter Slug
- 2x Trade Aid chocolate chip pouch
Each bag has the precise ingredients required to bake 30 bitesize pieces of cookies. Or you can go big and make them into a few giant pieces of jumbo cookies!
All you need to do is pick up a piece of Lewis Road Creamery butter and follow the pre-markings on the butter wrapper to cut a slice of butter weighing 50 grams, which is the exact amount of butter for each bag of cookie pre-mix.
We’ve also included 2x Pic’s Peanut Butter Slugs for you to bake peanut butter cookies and two small pouches of Trade Aid’s organic and fair trade chocolate chips.
Good news for our GF friends and vegan friends: All the pre-mix are gluten free and we recommend using Bu Deli vegan butter to create a vegan version of all our cookie flavours!
Excited? Let’s bake!
Total time required: 20 minutes. Oven preheat: 175°C
What you need:
- 1 bag of cookie premix with flavour of your choice
- 50g of Lewis Road Creamery butter or Bu Deli vegan butter.
How to bake:
- Put the whole bag of BYO Cookie Starter Kit into a mixing bowl.
- Add 50g of your favourite butter into the same mixing bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon to mix the ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
PRO TIP: If you’re using an electric mixer, you’ll know when the dough is well-mixed when the dough comes away from the side of the mixing bowl.
- If you’re making peanut butter cookies, add in a Pic’s Peanut Butter Slug (30g) into the mix.
- If you’re a perfectionist and want to make the same chocolate chip cookies, then we recommend you include 2-3 chocolate chips for every 5 gram of cookie dough.
- Now the fun part: Decide on the size of your cookie and then roll the cookie dough on your palm so they are round.
PRO TIP: Our Blind Baker Parveen holds the highest record of rolling 5 cookie doughs in his hands, all at the same time!
- Line up the cookie dough on a baking tray with good spacing between each dough so that they don’t get stuck together during baking. Press them gently with a fork.
PRO TIP: Without being pressed, the cookies will not cook evenly.
- Bake the cookies in the oven at 175°C for about 10 minutes. Each oven is different and therefore the baking time will be different. The cookies are ready when you see a golden brown shade on the top. If not, bake for another 1-2 minutes.
PRO TIP: To start a party on your taste buds, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on the Chocolate Chip Cookies, or dip the Peanut Butter Cookies into Pic’s Boysenberry Jelly. Our favourite is to dip the Signature Butter Cookies into Raglan Food Co’s new flavour Vegan Caramel. #NomNomNom
Are you a cookie stylist? Send us your most creative and decadent cookie photos to email@example.com and we’ll pick our weekly favourite to share on social media. If your photo is featured, we’ll be sending you 10x Cookie Cups to celebrate with your bubble whanau.
Storage: Once the cookies are cooled, we recommend you store them in an air-tight container that is cool and dark. The cookies should last about 5-6 weeks. All the cookie premix in the bags will last for 6 months if their zip locks are properly sealed and store in cool dry place.
Ingredients: Almond, cornflour, gluten-free flour, icing sugar, peanut butter, and dark chocolate.
Allergen statement: Contains tree nuts. May be present: traces of dairy, gluten, egg, soy, honey, sesame seeds.
- This is the first product that generates two impact because for every BYO Cookie Starter Kit that you purchase, we will donate one bag of our cookies to the Children’s Autism Foundation, and we guarantee paid baking hours for our bakers at the new minimum wage of $18.90 an hour.
The Perfect WFH Care Packs For Staff
When we’re working remotely from each other, it’s easy to take for granted each person’s well-being especially when we’re all going through self-isolation which can be emotionally and mentally draining.
We can help you to show your staff that you care about them and share some kindness via our Cookie Concierge Service:
- Value: $20 + GST per kit when you order 30 kits and above. Plus, handling and shipping fee of $7 per kit for North Island and $12 per kit to South Island.
- Convenience: We will handle all the packs and deliver each kit to your staff via CourierPost. All we need is the staff name and delivery address.
- Impact x2: Each kit generates 1 bag of cookies to the Children’s Autism Foundation and it also guarantees future employment for our bakers. One quality product, double the impact!
- Co-branding: We can include a message from you on an A7 double-sided intro card in each kit for $0.65 per card.
- Flexibility: We are proud to supply our cookies to some of NZ’s largest employers by working within the budget and timeframe. Here’s just a sprinkle of them:
This is a staff engagement opportunity for many corporates and employers. With so much else going on, let us manage this for your company so there’s one less thing to worry about.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements and we’ll revert back with a quote.
Delivery prices and time: Auckland and North Island $10 around 10 days.
South Island: $15 around 10 days.
Free for orders above $80