Win My Cookie Challenge
$207.00 – $1,242.00
- Do you have what it takes to challenge the bakers at The Cookie Project? Win My Cookie Challenge is unlike any other experience.
- In this world-first baking experience, you’ll get a guided tour of our new home in the iconic Eden Park, learn the basics of making our famous cookies, and then challenge our bakers
- If you win, you’ll get a bag of freshly-made cookies from our bakers – but if you lose, you must accept defeat by purchasing at least one Win My Cookie Challenge ticket (at $5) to gift to someone else so they can come and experience the Challenge too!
- With this experience, you will gain a better understanding of people with disabilities but in a fun and educational environment.
- One hour session – great for couples, friends, families and corporate team-building.
Do you have what it takes to challenge the bakers at The Cookie Project? Win My Cookie Challenge is unlike any other experience.
In this world-first baking experience, you’ll get a guided tour of our new home at the iconic Eden Park Stadium, learn the basics of making our famous cookies, and then the opportunity to go head-to-head with our bakers in the Win My Cookie Challenge.
If your group win the baking challenge against our bakers, then you will win a bag of cookies from the bakers. #WinMyCookie! You also have the option to purchase extra tickets at a special price of $5 for others.
If your group loses the challenge, you must accept defeat by purchasing at least one ticket at a special price of $5 to gift to someone else so they can come and experience this one of a kind challenge too!
Duration: 1 hour
Ticket price: Retail $69 per participant.
Losing ticket price: $5 per participant. (max of 10 additional tickets per person)
Participants: Preferably groups of threes. Max of 21 participants per session.
Participants need to be at least 16+ of age.
Ingredients: You will be provided with our signature cookie dough made from butter, almond, cornflour, wheat flour and icing sugar.
We only use quality and ethical ingredients from local Kiwi brands, and are proud to bake with butter from Lewis Road Creamery.
Please advise us in the booking if you have any allergen requirements.
Social ROI: Each ticket purchased at retail price generates at least 1.5 hours of employment for Kiwis with disabilities.
The Story Behind the Win My Cookie Challenge
Without a doubt, we know that when visitors come to our kitchen and bake cookies with us, their eyes are opened to the ability of our bakers and the quality of our product.
We receive multiple requests of people wanting to check out our kitchen and meet our bakers each week – so we thought, how could we make this into a fun and educational experience, and create another employment opportunity for our bakers while we’re at it?
So, having seen how fast, accurate and hard-working our bakers are when making cookies, we thought a bit of friendly competition could clearly showcase just how capable people with disabilities can be!
And that’s how the Win My Cookie Challenge started.
Go up against our bakers and see if you can take their cookies home. But be prepared as you’ll be up against some tough competition… Will you accept the baker’s challenge?
Feedback from our pilot session:
- “Everything was well thought out and clearly structured”
- “Great competition and learning experience and very good fun”
- “..many of the preconceptions we had before The Cookie Project tour and Win My Cookie Challenge dissipated immediately…“
Questions? Just pop them in the enquiry form or email us email@example.com